B18B Schematic Plus Help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SlySpeed

INSANE SWAPER
Hey ALL,

Listen I just dropped a b18b in to a 97 civic ex, Complete swap axles, ecu, the works. I was wondering if anyone has a schematic of the motor. Also, I want to know if I should go with a gsr tranny or save up for a type r? Honestly.

Ohh yea and for those of you wondering what its making, I ran the car at speed world, and it ran 15.2 completely stock. Spinning first and second. I was thinking of purchasing a HURST ROLL CONTROL KIT., but haven't heard anything from anyone about it. So if anyone knows how well it works let me know.

Thanks

I have never heard of the "hurst roll control kit". If you want to lower your et's and 60 ft times get a set of slicks, better suspension and maybe some traction bars to help prevent wheel hop.

If you want an exploded diagram of parts go to a parts site like this one Acura Parts @ AcuraOEMparts.com - Genuine Acura OEM Parts from Delray Acura
I would also save up for a type r trans instead of a gsr. Mainly because of the LSD, but you could also have an lsd installed in a gsr.

Back