1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

B18B Schematic Plus Help

Discussion in 'Engine Building' started by SlySpeed, Jun 24, 2006.

1. SlySpeed

SlySpeed INSANE SWAPER

Hey ALL,

Listen I just dropped a b18b in to a 97 civic ex, Complete swap axles, ecu, the works. I was wondering if anyone has a schematic of the motor. Also, I want to know if I should go with a gsr tranny or save up for a type r? Honestly.

Ohh yea and for those of you wondering what its making, I ran the car at speed world, and it ran 15.2 completely stock. Spinning first and second. I was thinking of purchasing a HURST ROLL CONTROL KIT., but haven't heard anything from anyone about it. So if anyone knows how well it works let me know.

Thanks

2. 97CTR

97CTR Senior Member

I have never heard of the "hurst roll control kit". If you want to lower your et's and 60 ft times get a set of slicks, better suspension and maybe some traction bars to help prevent wheel hop.

If you want an exploded diagram of parts go to a parts site like this one Acura Parts @ AcuraOEMparts.com - Genuine Acura OEM Parts from Delray Acura
    I would also save up for a type r trans instead of a gsr. Mainly because of the LSD, but you could also have an lsd installed in a gsr.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted