B18b swap into 98 hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Incredib1e

I just wanted to check and see how much most of you all paid for your LS swaps. I called a salvage yard today and they told me I could probably get the complete swap for 1300, I thought that was a pretty good deal. Yet they said they didn't have any in stock, if you know anywhere that has a 98+ complete LS swap I would like to know. Thanks a lot.

Also I have received an axel back exhaust from a company that I know, was originally supposed to get full cat-back but piping never came. If I do get the rest of the piping should I get it for an LS motor or for my hatch?

Any information will help.

i paid 910 for my swap, when i had it. It came with everything except linkage and ecu, it even had the complete power steering rack, hubs, control arms, and springs.

Where did you find it for 910? How many miles did it have on it? thats a really good price, I dunno what the BUMP thing is but you deserve one for a good buy.

the bump thing is just bumping the topic back to the top of the forum so other people can read it trying to get a response

Oh thanks for the words of advice but I still need help with my motor problem, ha. Is the LS a good swap for a 98 hatch.

Its black dropped 2 in' with black tints all around, stock wheels definately can't the GSR swirleys now that I need a new motor.

Back