B18B Swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ok So Aftermuch hassel I am selling my B18B Swap. It is currently in the Integra shell. Whoever buys it gets the shell also.

B18b 20K Rebuilt Miles
Aries Forged Pistons .30 over, 9:1 CR
Eagle Rods
King Bearings
ARP Head Studs
ARP Rod Bolts
Copper Head Gasket
Port and Polished Head
Exedy Stage 2 clutch
Short Shifter
New Oil Pump
New Water Pump
New Timing Belt

Motor is in a 94 Integra Ls shell. Keep the shell and part it out..I dont care. I just dont have time to remove it

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
how much u want for it?
where are u based?
make me an offer. i am in ri

Ok it's in the car withthe full brake setup, dash, suspension...i''ll take 100 for it. But I'm open to offers.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
how much u want for it?
where are u based?

Ok it's in the car withthe full brake setup, dash, suspension...i''ll take 100 for it. But I'm open to offers.
wow sorry. i mean 1100. 100 seams kinda cheap lol

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
how much u want for it?
where are u based?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
how much u want for it?
where are u based?
ill give ya 100 bux for it :p

wow sorry. i mean 1100. 100 seams kinda cheap lol

does the motor run? whats included with the swap? built for turbo or n/a?

well it's built for NA if you keep the ls head on it..it will be 9:1 cr. if you throw a b16 it will bump up the CR. motor runs strong as hell.

I'm sorry, I meant to say it was built for FI. Obviously with a CR of 9:1 it's for FI.

Quoted post[/post]]
any transmission? Email me... ridesa@gmail.com im almost positive ill pick it up.

Well due to bills and what not I am trying to sell complete shell with all the parts i got from the car with swap in it. yes it has a transmission. with an exedy stage 2 clutch. LS tranny with no grinds at all. asking $1500 firm for everything i got. that includes header back exhaust, cai, new in box cross drilled rotors, unpainted bumpers fenders and skirts.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
any transmission? Email me... ridesa@gmail.com im almost positive ill pick it up.

Well due to bills and what not I am trying to sell complete shell with all the parts i got from the car with swap in it. yes it has a transmission. with an exedy stage 2 clutch. LS tranny with no grinds at all. asking $1500 firm for everything i got. that includes header back exhaust, cai, new in box cross drilled rotors, unpainted bumpers fenders and skirts.

are you willing to wait so I can make a road trip across the US? I'll take it for 500

Back