b18b turbo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brownkobe8

ok i read the threads that the ls is good to turboa.
Now my engine is automatic will it be a good idea.
Now i everytime i get in a stop light and other dude is showin off especially in my town everybody dogs my teg cuz its all about owning an saturn or toyota and few mustangs not a lot of people own hondas or acuras so ya once in a while freakin shut them up. and ya my car has CAI and headers and muffler and few other things now
but i want to freakin boost it, And i have enough money to boost it so wat do you think bout boostin an a/t

Well if you have enough money to boost it just spend a little more on a 5spd conversion.It will be very much worth it.Your not going to get the same results with a boosted auto as you would with a boosted manual tranny car.

i dont know what your goals for power but the auto cant really handal all that much power. dont remeber the exactly what the limit is but 200 hp on a hond auto is to much.

I think a b18b1 is a good motor to boost especially if you don't want that much power or have a lot of money.( I'm not saying a straight Ls can't make nice power)

i def. recomend the 5spd swap. you can run the auto; i know plenty cars boosted that are auto.but im telling ya if you got the doe to change it to 5spd. def! im boosted LSVTEC with a 5spd and i have alot of fun out there. theres alot of hondas here in CB iowa. some very respectable ones too for that matter. mustangs slomaros cough cough ops i meant comaros eclipses etc. they aint got shit on our hondas here. but theres a big evo gang here with some serious shit done to some of em. I raced a sti with mods on the track. smoked him. it was awsome. lol

Back