b18b & turbonetics turbo..................

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

drcivicb2

wats up yah im tryin to get a b18b but im tryin to turbo theres this kit from turbo kits for 3 thousand its the turbonetics integra tuner kit Acura Integra LS, RS, GSR & Type-R Turbo Kits i plan on getting stock rods and piston but im getting them from another company cause i kno the can only handle up to 300hp so does anybody kno if this is a good idea or is it to pricey?????

most of those kits (with the exception of full race and edlebrock) would never be seen on any car i own. i just wouldnt do it.

i plan on running the full race setup but i was wondering if anybody has heard of this website and if you guys kno if they have good reputations with their products that people buy??????

good reputation, most of the people that buy their products are very happy with the service...never heard anything bad.

dats cool so i take it that u bought from them before???????? full race also tells me i can run 8 pounds stock safely without anything braking is this true??

its true as long as you get your tuning right.

i havent bought from turbo-kits.com before, but a guy i know down the street did. his car was running like shit for a while, but we got him a new ecu, and a real tune and it fixed everything right up (he was running one of those 12:1 FMU things).

im planning on getting the hondata s300 in my car would dat help me pass emission her in illinois???

Back