B18b - which injectors?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

newman

I have a 98B18B motor in a 93 Civic, DX. The motor is running off of the B18B engine harness, B18B injectors and on the stock 93 ecu. I have the PR4 ecu but everytime I try to use it, it runs horrible and stalls out when given gas. But occassionally when it does run well it pulls a lot harder.

What injectors should I use? If the injectors need to be swapped, so do the clips right? What is the correct computer?

Oh and could someone say why to run each part and the reason other than 'just cuz'

The only problem is that my car is OBD1 and that computer will not plug in. Thats why I was told I could use the OBD1 PR4 but had to swap the injectors and I'm assuming because of the resistance.

Can anyone confirm this.

You are running a PR4 OBD1 ecu now....there is a "P75" ecu that is OBD1 (it is out of the 94 Teg LS I believe)...anyway, a "P75" ECU can be had in either OBD1 or OBD2. I am running the OBD1 P75 on my 89 Hatch with 97 B20b (with the conversion adapter of course) I tried 2 or 3 different ecu's and so far the P75 is the best.....

whatever problem you're having its all in the ecu and you shouldnt even bother swapping injectors cause they're all the same... from d15b7 to b18c5... they're all 240cc

as fas as the ecu, ive had best luck with a p75 also

Back