1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

B18B with Greddy Turbo...

Discussion in 'Engine Building' started by Circuit, Oct 21, 2003.

1. Circuit

Circuit Member

I'm trying to stick a Greddy Turbo on my 94 integra LS and I was wondering if I need to build the engine up. I'm going with the Greddy turbo because it is the only one that is street legal in MA, so the question is, do I need to build my engine up at all? I don't know if this is possible, but what I have originally planned was to run high boost on everyday drive and when I go get my CARB sticker to lower the boost so that it will actually pass. :blink: Greddy says that their kit is a direct bolt on with no needed engine work, but I doubt that is true if you plan to run high boost. Because I'm trying to run high boost, do I need to build my engine up at all to be able to get more power out of the turbo and to be reliable...

2. JDMPlaya

JDMPlaya Senior Member

yes, can start with rods / pistons

the list goes on..

3. chingro

chingro Senior Member

cheapest way, stock motor with a hell of a TUNER, to get your shyt running good.

next
    rods and pistons, and a block guard, will do fine. for a low budjet

then next
    BUT i highly recommend, RE-SLEEVING it, PISTONS, and RODS.

4. brian11to1

brian11to1 Senior Member

chingro, it's budget... ha ha oh and shyt isnt right either, it's Shit hee just messing with you

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted