B18B with Greddy Turbo...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Circuit

I'm trying to stick a Greddy Turbo on my 94 integra LS and I was wondering if I need to build the engine up. I'm going with the Greddy turbo because it is the only one that is street legal in MA, so the question is, do I need to build my engine up at all? I don't know if this is possible, but what I have originally planned was to run high boost on everyday drive and when I go get my CARB sticker to lower the boost so that it will actually pass. :blink: Greddy says that their kit is a direct bolt on with no needed engine work, but I doubt that is true if you plan to run high boost. Because I'm trying to run high boost, do I need to build my engine up at all to be able to get more power out of the turbo and to be reliable...

cheapest way, stock motor with a hell of a TUNER, to get your shyt running good.

next
rods and pistons, and a block guard, will do fine. for a low budjet

then next
BUT i highly recommend, RE-SLEEVING it, PISTONS, and RODS.

Originally posted by chingro@Oct 22 2003, 02:46 PM
cheapest way, stock motor with a hell of a TUNER, to get your shyt running good.

next
rods and pistons, and a block guard, will do fine. for a low budjet

then next
BUT i highly recommend, RE-SLEEVING it, PISTONS, and RODS.

chingro, it's budget... ha ha oh and shyt isnt right either, it's Shit hee just messing with you

Back