1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b18b1 - 91 civic

Discussion in 'Engine Building' started by Kadoj, Apr 28, 2008.

1. Kadoj

Kadoj New Member

i got a 91 hb std and am thinking about putting a b18b1 into it, its from a 3rd gen integra so does that mean i have to go from obd2 to obd and also what kind of mount kit do i need. Is this a tricky swap or is it pretty straight forward?

2. BrutalB83

BrutalB83 Brutal Moderator Moderator VIP

The swap is pretty straightforward. You will need a mount kit. You won't necessarily have to go from OBD2 to OBD0 (not all the 3rd-gen Integras are OBD2; 94-95 are OBD1), but you will have to do some type of wiring conversion...

3. stranger_danger

stranger_danger New Member

hello everyone i have a b18b and a gsr head does anyone one know the problems i will run into such a deck clearance valve piston clearance any thing helps thank you

4. newb

newb phresh VIP

Research. This forum alone has a wealth of info on LS/V swaps. Just take your time and read through the threads, nearly all your questions can be answered by reading some of the other posts.

5. Kadoj

Kadoj New Member

k its a 94 so what kind of wiring do i need to worry about? besides dual to multi

6. Luis998

Luis998 Honda Enthusiast

Try research and starting your own thread my friend. Thread jacking isn't in nowadays. :D

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted