b18b1 - 91 civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Kadoj

i got a 91 hb std and am thinking about putting a b18b1 into it, its from a 3rd gen integra so does that mean i have to go from obd2 to obd and also what kind of mount kit do i need. Is this a tricky swap or is it pretty straight forward?

The swap is pretty straightforward. You will need a mount kit. You won't necessarily have to go from OBD2 to OBD0 (not all the 3rd-gen Integras are OBD2; 94-95 are OBD1), but you will have to do some type of wiring conversion...

hello everyone i have a b18b and a gsr head does anyone one know the problems i will run into such a deck clearance valve piston clearance any thing helps thank you

Research. This forum alone has a wealth of info on LS/V swaps. Just take your time and read through the threads, nearly all your questions can be answered by reading some of the other posts.

hello everyone i have a b18b and a gsr head does anyone one know the problems i will run into such a deck clearance valve piston clearance any thing helps thank you

Try research and starting your own thread my friend. Thread jacking isn't in nowadays. :D

Back