b18b1 and civic parts for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

alrite i'm gettin rid of my 95 civic with a b18b1 ls swap. i'm guttin out the whole car so its too much stuff to name because everything is up for grabs just pm me wit a part and price and i will let you know. i'm trying to keep the motor sold as a whole but if enough people want parts i will pull apart the motor.

what do you have for mounts in it pics if posible...........drifter_112@yahoo.com

its raining rite now so i will get pics tomorrow up for ya'll

manifold-125
tranny-250
mounts(out of 94 integra ls)-70

pheonix do u want just the block or the whole bottom end?

where are you located? I think I want the trans.

The intake mani is a little rich for my blood but you'll get a little more if you sell the head complete with it anyway.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Mar 16 2005, 09:01 PM
where are you located? I think I want the trans.

The intake mani is a little rich for my blood but you'll get a little more if you sell the head complete with it anyway.
[post=474537]Quoted post[/post]​

I really need the rear struts. Shipped to 47111

i need that plastic peice taht goes over the steering wheels and goes around the ac controls and radio...that grey dash peice

alrite i'm respondin before i go to work, i will get the shippin prices tomorrow
i'm located out of virginia, zip - 23847

dohchatch- $20 for the piece
krc- rear struts both for 50 i will get the shippin tomorrow
pheonix- whole bottom end 350 good with you? if not PM me we can work sumtin out

well i gotta get to work i will get the shippin prices and hopefully pictures up tomorrow if the weather works wit me

I dont live to far from you what color is it? I need a hood and i am hoping it is my stock color :D

Originally posted by bustedknuckles@Mar 17 2005, 12:41 PM
alrite i'm respondin before i go to work,  i will get the shippin prices tomorrow
i'm located out of virginia, zip - 23847

dohchatch- $20 for the piece
krc- rear struts both for 50 i will get the shippin tomorrow
pheonix- whole bottom end 350 good with you?  if not PM me we can work sumtin out

well i gotta get to work i will get the shippin prices and hopefully pictures up tomorrow if the weather works wit me
[post=474822]Quoted post[/post]​

i want that peice asap....get me shipping info......st. charles, missouri

PM ME PLEASE

Would the cam shafts do anything for my B16A SiR II?? Sorry prolly a dumb question.

Originally posted by skillz2k5@Mar 17 2005, 02:42 PM
Would the cam shafts do anything for my B16A SiR II?? Sorry prolly a dumb question.
[post=474881]Quoted post[/post]​

i have been trying to get ahold of this guy......i have my money ready i just wanna make sure hes ready to ship it.......pm me or hit me up on AIM gsrcivic1992

How much for the whole motor???? except the tranny...??? $550 shipped to 95966???? wats the mileage???

Back