B18B1 build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

HCKRU

B18B1-DC2
have a 95 B18B1 Ls motor, already got all the parts i need to build all motor engine, just not sure what kind of pistons to use. any suggestions?

I personally suggest searching around the site as there are a few all motor B build threads. Best of luck. :thumbsup;

have a 95 B18B1 Ls motor, already got all the parts i need to build all motor engine, just not sure what kind of pistons to use. any suggestions?

Compare the kits that include pistons.. Assuming your gonna keep it pretty much stock (LS block and head) you can get a better idea of what your c/r will be with differnt pistons.. on the LS block and head I'd say around 10.5:1 would be a decent bump up.. PR3 pistons will put you at 11.0:1 its doable.. I Wouldnt chance anything higher than that though

eBay Store - Automotive Pro: Honda Acura, Pistons and Rings, Engine Rebuild Kits

is it going into a 95 integra, do you plan to put a vtec head on there, if so wich one.. I'm guessing you dont plan to ever run a turbo or anything.. If you already have an obd-1 setup.. get the vtec subharness from rywire run the pr3 pistons with a b16a head and be done with it..

I personally suggest searching around the site as there are a few all motor B build threads. Best of luck. :thumbsup:

+1 on seaching.

But, in the mean time why dont you give us some info so someone can help you. What the other parts you already have, whats your power goal, F/I or N/A? If you give a little more info youll get a lot more help.

+1 on seaching.

But, in the mean time why dont you give us some info so someone can help you. What the other parts you already have, whats your power goal, F/I or N/A? If you give a little more info youll get a lot more help.

Ahhh.. whos not paying attention now! He said he needs to build an all motor engine.. why you asking him if he's gonna run f/i n/a (Whaaa Whaaaaa)
No ones perfect bro I'm just f'n with ya

Back