B18b1 Civic won't start now....?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Long story short, bought a parts Integra rebuilt the swap for my 94 cube coupe did the swap car started ran perfect. Went to work for a few hours then went to start te car and it was miss firing the #1 plug fouled out changed it it did it again fixed the issue, from this point I changed my header and ecu went to start the car and it won't even crank now.... The SRS light and brake light are on normal brightness but the oil light cel and another light ate very dim and the fuel pump and relay aren't turning on, I'm lost I need help please! Its greatly appreciated

Sounds like a possible ground problem.
You should have a ground from the body to the Trans, one from the body to the head, and there's a ground in (he harness that bolts to the t-stat housing.

I have a 95 Integra ecu in it now that's what's I was using before I swapped the header I went to put the ecu in out of my 92 Integra cause it worked before then we switched back I know it's confusing. But anyway I swap the 92 ecu in and it wouldn't start, and I checked the ecu fuse it's fine and none of the grounds were messed with I checked them anyways. Trans ground is fine along with valve cover ground.... Idk

Back