b18b1 going into a 90 civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thebugcha

I have a 90 civic. My friend just recently crashed his 94 integra ls. I was wondering if i would need any parts such as new motor mounts to complete the swap. Let me know if i need anything else. Thank You

Yes, you will need a mount kit like HAsport or place racing. You will need a modified shift linkage from a 90-93 integra, 90-93 integra axles, a b series cable transmission, unless you are planning to convert to hydraulic, a b18 clutch cable, a b series throttle cable, and a 90-91 integra distributor and obd 0 injectors, for converting to obd0. Unless you are getting this engine for a killer price, i would look for a 90 to 91 engine. I found one for 575 shipped with 80k miles and a 3 month warranty. If I left anything out, someone else feel free to chime in. Here is a link to a great conversation between myself and some of the other people in this forum. It will help you alot. https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?...showtopic=15224

very nice post allmotor16rex, u didnt even leave anything out:) makes my job alot easier when someone else does it for me.

Back