b18b1 into 97 civic ex

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

This is what I have bought so far. I hope this is all i need to get this car running.

Timing Belt Mount Part # 11910-P30-000
Transmission Mount (top) Part # 50825-S04-000
Rear Mount (t-shaped bracket) Part # 50827-S04-N10
OBD2a to OBD1 ECU Conversion Harness from Rywire - Online Store
94-01 ACURA INTEGRA B18 GATES RACING RADIATOR HOSE KIT
96-98 integra Distributor
96-98 integra ALTERNATOR
1999 INTEGRA RS LS ALTERNATOR AC GATES RACING BELT KIT
94-01 ACURA INTEGRA 1.8L GATES BLUE RACING TIMING BELT
ACURA INTEGRA RS LS MSD RED MODIFIED DISTRIBUTOR CAP
94-01 ACURA INTEGRA RS LS MSD DISTRIBUTOR CAP ROTOR RED

This is what I have bought so far. I hope this is all i need to get this car running.

Timing Belt Mount Part # 11910-P30-000
Transmission Mount (top) Part # 50825-S04-000
Rear Mount (t-shaped bracket) Part # 50827-S04-N10
OBD2a to OBD1 ECU Conversion Harness from Rywire - Online Store
94-01 ACURA INTEGRA B18 GATES RACING RADIATOR HOSE KIT
96-98 integra Distributor
96-98 integra ALTERNATOR
1999 INTEGRA RS LS ALTERNATOR AC GATES RACING BELT KIT
94-01 ACURA INTEGRA 1.8L GATES BLUE RACING TIMING BELT
ACURA INTEGRA RS LS MSD RED MODIFIED DISTRIBUTOR CAP
94-01 ACURA INTEGRA RS LS MSD DISTRIBUTOR CAP ROTOR RED

dont worry if u have extra wires u wont use such as: cranksensor, knock sensor, your vtec wires as well, an since u have the jumper harness your car will think its obd1 and u will not need those extra plugs but dont cut them or anything just put them aside,aslo you wont need 2 o2 sensors as well u only need 1, but u will need to extend the primary o2 sensor to the back of the integra header.
do u have the fuel rail and fuel line with the swap?

Just wondering, do you have the car with you in Germany?

dont worry if u have extra wires u wont use such as: cranksensor, knock sensor, your vtec wires as well, an since u have the jumper harness your car will think its obd1 and u will not need those extra plugs but dont cut them or anything just put them aside,aslo you wont need 2 o2 sensors as well u only need 1, but u will need to extend the primary o2 sensor to the back of the integra header.

Yes, I have the fuel rail and injectors from the ex and the shift linkage from the integra.

My big problem is the axles. I am lost with them so far. i was hoping to just switch out the outer joints from the ex to the integra shafts. This is all I believe I have left to buy for my swap.

by the way when buying this item(Timing Belt Mount Part # 11910-P30-000) remember to buy studs(90041-P01-000) and nut. They do not come with the mount.

I have both fuel rails and injectors but the ex stock fuel rail does not work with the b18b1 motor.

Back