B18b1 ls with TD04

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wrenchmonkey12

a buddy of mind gave me a TD04 off of a eclipse i guess, i need to know if it is worth using on my ls motor or if i'm just better off building it for motor....anyway also i need to know what all the lines go to, i don't know if they are just oil lines or if they are coolent lines also.......but i'm looking to build at least 8 to 10 psi, and hope to get hp gains close to 40...so if you can help me and tell me if this is possible i would really be thankful...............

You could use the TD04. I may be pulling this out of my ass but I could have sworn I read/saw something about their exhuast housing only being like 4-5 cm. It's adequate for a small gain though.

Maybe I'm reading your post wrong or you typed it out wrong but if you're only looking for 40 extra hp the TD04 should be able to do that for ya, but don't expect too much out of it. I'm just way too drunk to want to look anything up.

I'd recommend using the coolant lines..IIRC, I teed off a coolant line on my LS-T.

well i need to know what all the holes are in the turbo........i need to know which ones are oil and which ones are coolent lines.......also i need a manifold for the turbo or at least a adaptor so i can put the turbo on another manifold...

Back