B18B1 LS.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

korey

Would there be any benefit to me if I sleeved my ls block for an all motor application? I was thinking of darton sleeves-New 'MID' series solid-deck sleeve kits feature the greatest cooling capacity of any system. Allows even greater boost without unusal cam profiles to scavenge exhaust heat (helps control detonation). Even larger bore capability is now possible . Race Engineering offers big bore pistons for greater displacement without the hassles of installing a stroker kit.
Let me know the ups and downs. Thanx.

you posted 3 threads in the engine building section, how hard would it have been to fuckin post one asking all your questions? Probably easier than it was posting three different ones. ASSHOLE

I was just researching online and came up with three different questions at different times. Sides, if I post 3 questions in one post, some poeple think it is too long and tend not to read it all. Sorry for inconveniencing you. I think you can calm down though, if you dont like it, dont post up on it, simple as that, ASS.

or you could haev just modified the first post. adding the 2nd and 3rd question.

Sorry, I apologize for not knowing everything about the system ( posting, etc.). If it worries you that much, next time I will try to figure it out.

Alright, so back to the original topic, and please, no dumb remarks, if you cant help me out with my question, no need to post here. Thanx everyone.

So nobody knows if sleeves will have any benefit for me?

well, what times are you looking to pull? what kind of pistons do you want to run? what compression ratio are you looking to get out of the B?

it all depends on application really, but unless you're fucking rich or you're building this B for a N/A race application then i would stick with stock cylinder walls...

there are the obvious benefits, lets say you are going with bigger pistons, so you have to bore, then the cylinder walls get thin, and depending on your comp ratio, or your amount of boost, the stress will destroy the weaker thinner walls and send a rod through the block...

so it all depends

and you got FLAMED... hahahha

Back