B18B1 swap into a CRX questions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Crazychato

I have some questions on this swap. My first is is the wiring from obd-o to obd-1 extremely difficult? My second is where can i get a complete swap or am i gonna have to piece it together? I hope you guys take the time to answer my questions. Thank you

Originally posted by Crazychato@Feb 18 2005, 12:05 AM
I have some questions on this swap. My first is is the wiring from obd-o to obd-1 extremely difficult? My second is where can i get a complete swap or am i gonna have to piece it together? I hope you guys take the time to answer my questions. Thank you
[post=462440]Quoted post[/post]​

You are definately going to want to search on this so you can find tons of info. As far as the 0-1 harness goes, with my harness it is very straight forward. It comes with detailed instructions for a very simple installation. Let me know if you need any more help.

Jason

I just swapped a b1 into my 90 crx si and all i had to do was switch the dizzy plugs and extend/relocate some plugs from the back of the block to the side and change injector clips.all the rest plugges up.not to hard of a job.

Back