1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b18b1 turbo 4psi

Discussion in 'Forced Induction' started by jOnZ, Aug 25, 2008.

1. jOnZ

jOnZ JDM jOn

Going to be boosting my b18b1(LS) @ 4 pounds low boost I know its capable of more but this is just a start. Will stock injectors & fuel pump be good enough on 57 trim or maybe lil smaller or will i get cut?

2. t3t4delsol

t3t4delsol New Member

you cant use stock injectors when you turbo, if your looking to save some money pick up some dsm 450s and a resistor box, also your stock fuel pump are you using the one that was in your civic or one from a teg? for low boost the teg fuel pump will alright, however the stock civic pump will be to small, consider getting a walbro 255, if you plan of boosting higher, if your going to stay will low boost under 8ps i would get a walbro 190.

Also have you looked into tuning? please dont say your going to use a fmu or a hack because they will on kill your motor, your safest and most reliable bet is to get your ecu chipped and tuned using free programs like crome, uberdata or turboedit

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted