B18c - 97 Del Sol Si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

'im gettin that fo sho!'
ok, well first off i guess this is the right place to post, but, i am planning to swap a b18c into my sol, and i cant find anything giving me a good answer to my question, do i need to get the axles with it? and just to be completely sure will the motor bolt right in?

well does the del have a b series motor in it if so then you are good if not then you will need to get axles shiftlinkage rad hoses and axles and a rear t bracket hope this helps

Its like putting a gsr in an eg. Its one of the easiest swaps you can do. You need the engine, trans, axles, mounts, ecu, and shift linkage from a teg.

not about the axles, some of the answers said no some said yes, so it was unclear to me, and it was about different cars, i only found one del sol on google, im just trying to make sure, but no its a stock y8, but thanks everyone, it all helps

The reason some say yes, and some don't is because some Delsols had B16As in them, and those do not need axles, as they already have B series axles, but if the car has a D16/15 in it, it does need the B series axles. You say your has a D16, so you need the B series axles.

ok thanks guys, my b18c should be here in about a week and a half :), anyone else ordering from hmonline?

Back