B18C and GSR head. Any problems

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

93Fury

Hey guys. I have a GSR bough from a salvage yard because he had a stolen motor in it. I get to keep everything, but I must drill the block so it is not useable, by order of the city police. My question is, can I use a B18C block (P73 pistons) with the GSR head? Im fairly sure the blocks are the same, I know the pistons are higher compression. Can someone shed some light on this for me.
Thanks

Thanks alot guys! Going to get her while shes hot. Yeah, but they were cool. There gonna let me keep the head and tranny, since they arent sure if its stolen. Ones loss, my gain! :)

now you got me thinking do i need to keep the papers with me from where i got my engine at? and should i keep it in my car?

you don't need to keep them on you... you hvae 24 hours to produce yoru license... im sure you at least have that to produce paper work.
plus, if your car get sstolen with the papers in it- your now stolen motor has legit papers with it.

i dont evenhave any papers for mine... all i have is my paypal receipt. lol

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 22 2004, 11:38 PM
you don't need to keep them on you... you hvae 24 hours to produce yoru license... im sure you at least have that to produce paper work.
plus, if your car get sstolen with the papers in it- your now stolen motor has legit papers with it.

i dont evenhave any papers for mine... all i have is my paypal receipt. lol
[post=393773]Quoted post[/post]​

thats why I said make photocopies, if the car gets stolen and they have the paperwork with it they still won't have the originals or the title.

I'd rather be able to produce the paperwork for the cop right then and there instead of having to drive back down to the damned police station the next day.

Back