B18C bottom end?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Iquark

Well, I'm working on puchasing a bunck of stuff for a build up on another block, and am wondering what the going price is on a complete JDM B18C bottom end is, any help would be appreciated.

Ian

you're going to be hardpressed to find a JDM shortblock.

hell, you might make a profit off buying a swap, and parting out the head, tranny, dizzy, and so on.... and keeping the block.

Wait...do you want just a block or the whole bottom end... which to me includes the crank pistons rods, etc..??

You'd be better fitted to trying to find a UDM Type R motor, it's only 5 hp difference.

isnt the b18c and b16 block the same, except for the crank/pistons/rods?

I thought the USDM Type R was a GSR block with higher compression pistons and a high flowing B16 head?

b16a != b18c_ block at all. very very very different.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 29 2004, 09:14 AM

I don't understand this post...

but I never said the b16a block = b18c...I said I thought the ITR block was the same as the GSR block, only difference was the ITR has a b16 head on it.

So the ITR B18c is 7 mm taller than the GSR block?

why would u want a gsr block any way.... just a get a ls and get the gsr girdle

Sorry, I guess I was a little confusing on my first post, I want to sell my GSR Bottom end becasue I am puchaseing a build up block. I wanted to know what I should ask for my JDM bottom end. Thanks for all the replies,

Ian

try ebay there alot of b18c blocks on there that they sell... you can check the price that they sell them at there.. that how i got the block i am building up at.... :ph34r:

Originally posted by revolution8k+Jan 29 2004, 06:26 AM-->
pissedoffsol
@Jan 29 2004, 09:14 AM

I don't understand this post...

but I never said the b16a block = b18c...I said I thought the ITR block was the same as the GSR block, only difference was the ITR has a b16 head on it.

So the ITR B18c is 7 mm taller than the GSR block?

he was talking to civicious, not you

Back