B18C DC2 98 type r TO 1.4 EK HB 98 SWAP (uk)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

RAZA

Am new to this forum so if am talking crap, correct me. I wana do this swap the easiest and hassle free as I can. I have researched on this swap and found loads of info's. loads of diffrent info's. I just want to confirm before I start. I hear I need 2 integra engine mount and 1 civic 99-00 mount. Integra gear linkage and b18c ecu plugs straight in to the ek plug! wire up the VTEC and rewire 2 or 3 other wires to the ecu. would the integra driveshafts fit my ek hubs?. I think there both OBD2, so the ECU shuld plug into the ek harness. Is there anything else am missing to put the engine in the bay and to get it to start. Am learning as I go.:blah::blah:

everything you said is right, what you have read seems like good info, get the mounts and shift linkage that you need, the axles will go right into your hubs, use your civic wiring on the integra engine, run the few extra wires and plug the gsr ecu into the harness. I'ts not too bad of a swap, try it out and come back if you hit a snag.

kewl!! now all i have to do is find a engine. I already have a car am gona take of some one. I will keep in touch.

Back