B18C Ign timing check connector

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

suprra_girl

Hey ya'll

First post here, need some quick help. I have searched and searched and searched on worldwide honda forums and i cannot find a thread with this information.

We have a jdm 1996 DC2 Integra which we have just done a motor swap on and need to set ign timing as it had no distributor.

What i have found so far...

Mark on far right = TDC - Timing belt marks
3 marks to the left of that, center is the ignition timing mark

BUT..

On our toyotas we need to jumper two ecu terminals to properly set ign timing, do you need to do this on Hondas? If so where would i find this and what wires?

Thanks alot for any quick responses :)

Starting rant now!

So i would just like to thank all those fellow integra owners for their help regarding the timing connector, much appreciated.
I'm sure at least one of you have set your ign timing before and just couldn't be arsed helping out a honda noob.

Again, thanks

I ended up finding it myself

/rant

i believe you're right being that i couldn't get a reply to a simple question ;)

The being right part = empty room = empty brains to boot ;)

uhm, yeah being a cunt on a forum isn't a great idea. you should adjust or move on...these guys here tend to be pretty helpful, but they're also about people helping themselves. shouldn't blame the entire site for your lack of knowledge. the integra crowd just wasn't available on your short timeframe. the short timeframe = your bitch factor = huge.

:slap:

Back