B18C Intake Manifold Secondaries

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vshivik

ok. here's the dilema guys and gals. EK civic with a B18C jdm engine. eveything is hooked up and running, except the intake manifold secondaries. i've heard that i need to move pin A20 to A17 or vise versa, the problem is, since i have a OBD2 --> OBD1 conversion harness there is no pin A20. something about EVAP. does anyone know how i can get these secondaries to open up?? where is the wire that i need to find and where do i pin it? i'm really canfused and need to get this resolved. i also know that the skunk2 intake manifold would solve this problem, but i don't want to buy it at this time. there has to be a way, i'm sure you guys know how to solve it. looking forward to your replies. thanks to all you honda enthusiasts.

Maybe this can help

wiring.96-98_1.jpg

i have a 98 jdm b18c in a 96 hatch and i ran better w/o hookin up the 2nd butterfly to allow additional air when vtec kicks in. i unpluged the wire that i hooked to the ecu but make sure you unplug the valcum line too so that the butterfly stay open at all times from 1rpm to 8rpm.

hondaswap.com
click swap
click 5th gen civic
click obd2 b18c into obd1 ar (basically what you have now)
find the wiring info you need.

90% of stuff like this has been covered- have a look around our site

Back