b18c into 91 teg

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

91integra

Hey guys, Im new to this site and new to Hondas/Acuras all together, I recently just traded my 92 240sx for a 91 Integra LS, I want to swap a B18C into it, but I just had a few questions.. for starters would I need to get a complete swap for this or will my stock B18A transmission work with the B18C? also I already know i will need to get OBD0 to OBD1 wiring, does that wiring include the vtec wiring or no? The only other question I have is, is the b18c even the best way to go? I know theres a lot of hype about the b16a2, so in your opinions what would the best engine swap be, keeping in mind that the simplicity of the swap does not really matter to me, this wont be the first engine swap ive done... also considering i would like to keep this swap under $2500.. thanks in advance for the help... either comment back on this or gt me on aim at cityiconz87 again, thanks guys

b18c for sure.. b16a has no torque compared to the b18.. the only thing is that the b18c will run u a lot more cash than the b16a.. but all for the right reasons:thumbsup:

How much does a good b18c with low low mileage run for? like tranny ecu engine everything you would need? anybody know a good site that will show me?

i dont know their customs policy at hmotors, but they might be willin to work with you. the only canadian company i know about is osaka and i have heard VERY bad things about them.

b20?? ive never heard of that engine but b18 c seems the way to go

I also havent heard about the b20, what would be involved in that swap? whats the difficulty on it and also around how much would a good full swap cost?

i would use the b20 block from a honda crv. then run a fully worked integra type R cylinder head. what ever you decide, just build it right. i'd rather have a car that can only run 13's consistently and doesnt breakdown, than to have a car that runs 11's and breaks after every night at the strip.....ya heard!

need advice? pm me

yeah i think i might just run an integra 94-96 B18C and make a few little mods like intake and a chrome rocker panel cover or whatever on the top...and like a few mods but i think i will consider doing it more for looks...i dunno yet...

Back