B18C Motor Mounts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GOTBOOST562

I have a 96 EK with a JDM B18C already swapped in. The previous owner did the swap. The motor mounts are starting to show their age. I intend on replacing them soon. Do I just get EK replacement mounts? I searched and it hinted towards the mounts are the same, the only difference is the brackets. Should I just get some inserts for the mounts in there now? Or should I uopgrade to some better mounts? Any suggestions on which to go with as there are many available. Thanks.

-Mike

I'd suggest getting Hasport or Enjo upgraded mounts. you can get them in a variety of hardness, from upgraded urethane, to full race durometer (solid).

Most online import parts stores, NOPI, etc will have them. Hasport is the best of the two, but their kits are a bit pricey. You get what you pay for. If you aren't making a huge amount of power, and just want some stiffness - I'd go with Energy Suspension urethane inserts.

Most online import parts stores, NOPI, etc will have them. Hasport is the best of the two, but their kits are a bit pricey. You get what you pay for. If you aren't making a huge amount of power, and just want some stiffness - I'd go with Energy Suspension urethane inserts.

Only 169 at the wheels, untuned. I also had the Innovative mounts recommended to me as well. What about those?

-Mike

Back