1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

B18C Motor Mounts

Discussion in 'Civic and del Sol - EG and EK' started by GOTBOOST562, Oct 25, 2006.

1. GOTBOOST562

GOTBOOST562 New Member

I have a 96 EK with a JDM B18C already swapped in. The previous owner did the swap. The motor mounts are starting to show their age. I intend on replacing them soon. Do I just get EK replacement mounts? I searched and it hinted towards the mounts are the same, the only difference is the brackets. Should I just get some inserts for the mounts in there now? Or should I uopgrade to some better mounts? Any suggestions on which to go with as there are many available. Thanks.

-Mike

2. EGProject

EGProject YEEEEAAHHHHH

I'd suggest getting Hasport or Enjo upgraded mounts. you can get them in a variety of hardness, from upgraded urethane, to full race durometer (solid).

3. GOTBOOST562

GOTBOOST562 New Member

Any reason one over the other? Where is a good place to get them? Thanks.

-Mike

4. EGProject

EGProject YEEEEAAHHHHH

Most online import parts stores, NOPI, etc will have them. Hasport is the best of the two, but their kits are a bit pricey. You get what you pay for. If you aren't making a huge amount of power, and just want some stiffness - I'd go with Energy Suspension urethane inserts.

5. GOTBOOST562

GOTBOOST562 New Member

Only 169 at the wheels, untuned. I also had the Innovative mounts recommended to me as well. What about those?

-Mike

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted