B18c Or B20

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

shaneb

I have a b16a in a 91 hatch.... i thinking of puting my b16a head on ether a b18c or b20....... i us this car for ever day driving and ever night drag..... witch one has the most power......

It depends how much you want to work. Slap on a B16A head to a B20 block, and you will drag for approximately 2 nights. It's more complicated than just mating 'em together. :readfaq: about a B20/VTEC.

yeah, read the FAQ. Personally I would go with the GSR and just sleeve it out. You are going to want to build up the bottomend anyways and you have the good gearing to go with it.

Milan

I Have a friend with the a b20w/b16a head.....in a 91 hatch and he has no probs. at all........his car can Beat me at about 5 cars... i can pick up the b20 for about $700.....(block stock head ect...) just for the gsr block alone is going for $1200 i was think..with the money i save i could get some better cams or pistons for the b20 setup......

witch would be faster.......b20 or gsr block w/b16a head....the way it is in a 91 hatch???

Back