B18c R Into A 93 Vx Hb

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jdmcivicr

k i have a couple questions:

1. will i have to add any wires ( vx's have knock sensors)

2. What will be the best ecu to use (p28 chipped, stock p30 or p30 chipped

thanks for the help

chipped P28
P28 doesnt read knock sensor

you will need to mod the O2 sensor (i think)

dunno but you have a 6 wire O2 right now (???i think???)
you need a 4 wire

VX,Cali model has a four wire o2,the others have a five wire,and then there is mine,which has a seven,and it's driving me nuts.I can't find anyone who's done it on a seven wire,so I am researching now.

i have ls in mine and have done there swaps if you have seven wires you have to follow them to the ecu some are not uesd i have 5 the red is mine i know the thers a black white green you need but cant think of it i will look today write ck later p.s. takeing to sac raceway wensday 5/28

Originally posted by jdmegls@May 24 2003, 09:51 PM
i have ls in mine and have done there swaps if you have seven wires you have to follow them to the ecu some are not uesd i have 5 the red is mine i know the thers a black white green you need but cant think of it i will look today write ck later p.s. takeing to sac raceway wensday 5/28

I found that two of the wires aren't pinned to anything in the plug,so it is actually a five wire.It seems pretty easy,you have to repin one wire at the ECU then tap into the wires at the plug.I am in the process of narrowing which ones are which,since my o2 is gay and has no stripes and two black wires.

Back