B18c Rebuild

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I am looking to fully rebuild my b18c1 sometime soon...I was looking to trying to get the most HP from it as well as reliability..

what should I keep factory in the motor and what shouldn't be...Im probably going to build the head fully and what i would need most for internals

Last edited:
This is a very vague question you've asked. How much power do you want to make?

Also consider that power is often a compromise between reliability and price. If you want a cheap fast car it's probably not going to be reliable. If you want a reliable fast car it's not going to be cheap...

Well I was looking at going NA and trying to get whatever I can for HP
I would be selling my accord to fund the project, so the price range would probably be around 6 - 7,000 or a bit more...

also was looking at bumping up the displacement, but i would say to try and shoot for 275 - 300ish or more for HP...Would it be best to replace whatever possible or leave some stock? also the motor that i would be rebuilding has 183,000 miles on it

If you're looking to bump displacement, I would definitely suggest sleeves. :D You could also swap the crank out to fit an LS crank as well.

Back