b18c swap in a da

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mark2k2k

Whats up guys new to the board and i'm searching but i'm have trouble with a couple wiring issues and vaccum problems, if sombody has any info on this it would be very help in my swap progress, i have pics but not sure how to host.
Also i purchased a jackson racing blower for this as well, u can view my pics on Generation 2 integra, (somebody hosted my pics for me there). was lots or work and cutting, don't attempt this unles u are willing to notch your frame , due to the alternator pulley sticking out, the brake booster was not that hard to relocate, getting back to the subject, if anybody is willing to help out u can email me at rollingstoneall@yahoo.com

Thanks guys

Ask more specific questions and I'm sure you'll get some help from here. Welcome to the board.

Are you the guy on G2IC that tried to fit a jrsc in his da? I remember that thread from a while ago. I remember it saying the jrsc was too close to the firewall.

Back