1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b18c swap in a da

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> ED-EF / DA' started by mark2k2k, Jul 17, 2006.

1. mark2k2k

mark2k2k Junior Member

Whats up guys new to the board and i'm searching but i'm have trouble with a couple wiring issues and vaccum problems, if sombody has any info on this it would be very help in my swap progress, i have pics but not sure how to host.
    Also i purchased a jackson racing blower for this as well, u can view my pics on Generation 2 integra, (somebody hosted my pics for me there). was lots or work and cutting, don't attempt this unles u are willing to notch your frame , due to the alternator pulley sticking out, the brake booster was not that hard to relocate, getting back to the subject, if anybody is willing to help out u can email me at rollingstoneall@yahoo.com

Thanks guys
  2. MikeBergy

MikeBergy Blah blah blah....

Central Coast, CALI
    Ask more specific questions and I'm sure you'll get some help from here. Welcome to the board.

Are you the guy on G2IC that tried to fit a jrsc in his da? I remember that thread from a while ago. I remember it saying the jrsc was too close to the firewall.
Draft saved Draft deleted