B18C Swap into 2000 honda civic ex

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

fast16

Hi how you guys i just joined hondaswap.com so please bear with me. i just bought a 2000 honda civic ex and want to do a b18c swap in it but i would like to keep it automatic since im physically incapable of driving stick anymore. can u tell me everything that i would need. i know that i would need to get the stuff from hasports.com, and i was looking into this engine right here what do u guys think about it.

96-00 JDM B18C DOHC VTEC GSR OBD-2 ENGINE AUTO TRANSMISSION ECU JDM J-SPEC 96 97 96 99 00 01 OBD-2 HONDA / ACURA INTEGRA GSR + auto TRANSMISSION [B18C2AUTO] - $2,950.00 : got-jdm.com, JDM Imported Engines, Performance Auto Parts at Wholesale Prices

would i need to do an obd change? what kind of tranny would i need because i know the honda civic ex tranny would blow if i put this engine in there, and how would the gas mileage be on the car?

thanks guys p.s sorry about the questions

Well if you haven't got much to do today, search around this site as it has a lot of info. All this info you are looking for is on this site, you just have to look for it. :) That's what they told me and that's what I do. I have 2000 Civic hatch special that I'm looking into building. I'm leaning towards the B18C5. :)

Back