b18c swap questions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

McSteez

Ok so i bought a 95 integra that had a b16a3 swap in it. i spun a bearing and do not want to rebuild that motor. i was wondering if i could get away with just getting the b18c motor and maybe ecu. The ecu im currently running is a P08 with chrome flash and a LS transmission. I just really need to get the car back on the road, and spend as little money as possible at the moment. Yes i will eventually upgrade to the type r trans. So i guess what im asking is will the harness i have now work with the b18c and will the ls trans work also. Sorry im a DSM guy so i just know alittle bout hondas bear with me. I did a search but couldnt really find the two questions im looking for.

The engine will bolt into your car, work with the ls transmission, and plug right into the car's harness. Being a gsr swap, it will have the IAB's, and you will need to run wires from the ecu to these plugs. The ecu you have will run the motor, but you should really look into getting a stock gsr tune burned onto what you have. Is the car a GSR model? Because in that case you should have all the factory wiring in place.

No its not a gsr model. ill probably just try to get a different ecu. Thanks for all your help i appreciate it.

Back