1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

B18c swap tips

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> ED-EF / DA' started by boostpyro90, Dec 11, 2010.

1. salvadorrivasgomez

salvadorrivasgomez New Member

My bad so late on reply. U can use obd1-obd0 alternator there the same. Even obd2 alternator juss cut and splice the green plug to ur engine harness all color all same just plugs are diffrent. Vacum line do get deleted u will only use the vacume line already atached 2 gsr engine (no vacume lines on chasis cuz they all on engine). And the remedy for code 20 electrical over load is u have 2 change the lil fuse box in engine bay and replae with 94-01 integras fuse box. That's the only way 2 fix it I've done it about 3 times iono why this code comes up but that is my remedy :) this is the far most easiest swap ever 4 me I done this sw ap about 13 times in my life time lol anyways any questions hit me up ok don't be shy. sal.24.408@mail.com

2. salvadorrivasgomez

salvadorrivasgomez New Member

Don't touch those vacume lines u gona need em for AIB and the little map censor on back the 1 with 3 vacume line coming outa it. The only vacume line that u gana put on canister is a long vacume line that connects to that lil map censor. The 1 with a lil hat lol. That it u don't even have 2 but yea

3. Chong Lee

Chong Lee New Member

Can u show me or tell me how to do the wiring for a gsr I got 91 integra obd0 n swapping gsr obd1 wat wires I need n how where to run the wires to becuz my engine harness is obd0

4. Chong Lee

Chong Lee New Member

Please text it to my number. 5595544633

5. BrutalB83

BrutalB83 Brutal Moderator Moderator VIP

I would advise against posting your phone number on a public forum, but that's up to you...

Briansol likes this.
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted