b18c turbo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Stille Nacht

Im planning on doing a b18c swap on my 96 ek. I plan on putting a turbo kit on it as well. My question is what is a good site to buy a turbo kit from?
I've seen some on ebay for cheap, but heard that ebay was not a good place to get turbo kits from. I've also looked at www.turbo-kits.com. I like there kits, but they are kinda pricey.
I've also read that it is cheaper to build your own turbo kit.

What is the best way to go? I know its hard to get good quality for cheap, so any help would be cool. Thanks

What is the best way to go? I know its hard to get good quality for cheap, so any help would be cool. Thanks

You said it yourself, you can't get good quality for cheap. Plunk down some bucks on a quality kit, or take your chances with something cheap. It's up to you, but getting a quality kit from the get-go is probably a better choice in the long run.

You can try assembling your own kit as well. You might save some money that way if you're patient and shop around for good deals...

Peak boost is having a black friday sale check thier site out even call them they are very good and very knoledgeable......

Back