b18c v-tech ......turbo yes or no

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hatch b18c

I have a v-tech b18c in a hatch and I heard through the grape vines that it’s stupid to turbo a v tech. Give me your input.

ya, while your in boost your phone keeps spuddering like its gonna drop the call, and boom! your vtech phone just dies outta nowhere and your stuck...

lol

do some research on your own dude.... nobody is going to spoon feed you basic information that you can easily read about on your own. for christs sake you done even know how to spell VTEC

basic question, basic answer
and the answer is :yes:

o im sorry, im kinda new at this game. where would i find info on what kind of turbo to get.

i will not spell v tech wrong

ha ha vtec

is this car your only means of transportation? if so, don't bother boosting it yet

I have a 2000 accord coupe, 1970 mercury cyclone, 1995 dodge dakota, and the hatch.... its time to boost

vtec engines work great with turbos. its been done a million times. put it this way, its easier to make over 300whp (turbo) with a gsr motor than a LS motor.

my advice for your build.... first figure out what you can afford. research other peoples builds. see what parts they used and what power they made. so basically just like others have said, you just need to plan your build according to budget and horsepower goals.

what mpdseg said.
set a power goal first. you need to know just how far you want to take the car. a 700whp build is going to vary GREATLY from a 300-350whp build.

research is your friend.
don't come back and say the info isnt out there. because it is. hit up honda-tech.com and check out the "appearance build threads" section. go through some turbo builds there. ive spent hours browsing through there.

at least start your own thread instead of jacking this one

sorry dont know how to edit my posts yet

oh and before anyone comes in and bashes on both of us check post dates

if your serious about a build as stated before do the research. read build threads and find the ones that fit your budget and hp goals. make a parts list and then if you have questions make your own thread and fire away

cory, you're fine. the other guy is just threadjacking.

crx power, start a new thread. top left tab, "new thread"

asshole if i knew how to star a new thread i wouldn posted on this one and it doent show on my tab

Back