B18c Vs. B18b

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

professorjohnfrink

considering that the h22 would cost a buttload to turbo it i was wondering which on is more effective powerwise and costwise to boost, the gs-r or ls engine? Also which one is stronger and better at handling boost? Then again, could I get the same power from doing N/A mods to the H22 as I could boosting the B engines? Sorry about all the questions.- Thanks

Search for this topic.

There have been, and i swear to god, about 100 of this same question

Look in pissedoffsol's signature for a REALLY good thread about this.

if you had money to blow, then i would go gsr, build it, then turbo setup, peace!

Originally posted by ekPhred@Feb 13 2003, 08:38 PM
if you had money to blow, then i would go gsr, build it, then turbo setup, peace!

It will run fine with stock internals and moderate boost,tune it don't waste the money rebuilding it.As long as you aren't looking for a all out drag motor you'll be fine.But don't neglect the tuning.

I agree, if you had the money, i would say build it if you want it to be all out drag monster. You can sure enough slap a turbo on it with the stock internals, they make Greddy kits for gsr, bolt-on, peace!

Back