b18c1 95 civic ex coupe - Anyone know of any headers that will fit with ps and ac?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sixth87

As the title states, I have a recently swapped b18c1 into my 1995 civic ex coupe. I have powersteering and air conditioning currently and am curious as to if anyone has the same setup with headers that will clear.

Preferably 4-2-1

Thanks in advance!

Nope, just NA headers. Just did some reading around and it seems like some headers like the Hytech, or versions of them, do not clear.

hmm seems strange since the AC and PS are way off to the side. and EGs have a decent amount of room in the bay, same as a DC2 teg really. perhaps they are referring to interference with the fan?

i have a RMF replica header, the 4-1 narrow style and i did have to trim a hair off of the fan shroud... but it was no big deal. they stick out farther than most b series headers ive ever seen. i know from experience that DC, Greddy, Megan, and oem Type R headers will fit and clear everything easily. Im sure others do as well...

heres a link to a guy selling the header that i have here on HS.... its a nice one, makes good power.
https://hondaswap.com/vendor-classifieds/private-label-mfg-power-driven-headers-h-b-k-series-255706/

Last edited:
Back