B18c1 CV ? and swap advice

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

daf

Ok. So next week end if all goes well I will begin my first engine swap. I have a 98 civic ex and I am swapping in a b18c1. Got it for a good deal. My main question is will I be able to use the integra GSR CVTs, or will I have to go out and buy some for a 99 SI.

Secondly, any words of advice from people who have done this swap. I have a friend who has done a Type R swap on a CRX helping, and I use to be crazy in moding nissans a few years ago, so we are not completely clueless about basic mechanics. Thanks.

Hey bud cool you are doing this swap I did a b18c1 swap in 99 si. First you can use everything from the gsr except for wiring harness. That also depends on the year of your swap OBD1 or OBD2 depending you may need aconversion harness. The only other thing is you will have to use the civics mounts. also the front engine bracket that bolts to the block will have to be from a 93 del sol. The integra one will not fit. If you have any other questions pm or email me with your number and I will call you. Good Luck

Back