b18c1 + Edelbroc problems

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kileros2

Hello,
I have a problems with my edelbrock VictorX. I have stock engine b18c1 and i've alleready installed a Victor X manifold.
when i start my engine i have minimum 2000rev/min, i cant reach it to correct value...
I've replace my throttle, i path every unuse wholes in manifold... and do anything what can i do to rech this f*** 2000rev....
Can anybody help me with it ? I know that the victor x is for turbo engines or for wery hard N/A. Maybe it cant be used for stock engine ? Pleas help me :)
Oh, by the way sorry for my poor English, i'm from Poland ;)

Using the victorX manifold on the b18c1, you should use the b18c5 (type R) throttle cable.

If the cable isn't the problem, you may need to adjust the IAC valve (idle air control). its on the back of the throttle body.

Yes, from the integra type R.

The b18c1 (gsr/sir-g) uses the unique manifold with the IAB butterflies in the runners. The victorX is styled after the ITR/b16 intake manifolds, and thus, the throttle cable mount point is different.

im_comparison_gsr_vs_itr_im_04.jpg

gsr on left, itr on right.

the iac is on the back of the manifold (not the throttle body-- typo in first post)

attachment.php

it is adjustable. this article may help:
Adjusting your idle speed (Gen3) - Team Integra

I do everything from the aricle from your link. And it isnt better.... But its one new sign, when i opened the hood and turned the screw the hot air comes to my head... but i dont know from where :(

i think he's saying the air stream blows in his face/head area when he leans over the engine?

just follow the air until you find the source man.

i've found it, and i've repair it. That was a small whole in exhoust :p Tommorow i will change the iac for another maybe iac is bad...

what kind of gasket did you use when you installed this manifold it could also be leaking or you have a vacuum line not hooked up or some thing like that

Back