b18c1 from 99 gsr into 91 std hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Super Bee

This is my first time doin a Honda that aint a bike. I originally bought the car for my son to drive but then I decided I liked it to much to give to him. Bought the car for $300!!! But the dpi engine on 3 cylinders and the 4spd sucks. I got a 99 GSr b18c1 complete with tranny, axles, motor wiring harness, and a p28 computer set up for my swap. I am going tomorrow to pick up 4dr spindles with brakes and all so the axles will fit. I bought mounts from SSR with the cable to hydro conversion, so that part is good. my question is they say I need the rear motor mount bracket and driver side motor mount bracket from a 90-93 Integra, I know I need the driver side mb but can I use the one from the 99? As it is still on the motor and I have it! I am doing all the mounting myself but taking it to a local shop (RLZ Engineering) do the wiring swap for me. Any help here would be appreciated. Thanks Keith

You will definitely need the bracket for the driver side from the 93 teggy but I think the rear t brackets will bolt up fine not to sure I know that the wiring harness that come in the Gsr will not fit your car

Back