b18c1 head ls bottom end, well????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

electric_rex

ok well lets see how to put this. about three years ago i started to put together a project car slowly piecing the whole thing together. i have a 96 b18c1 head, a 94 ls bottom end, and a 91 ls tranny(cable) that im finnally installing into the rex. the thing is the damn thing wont crank. :angry: at first it was just making a tappin sound at the starter so i added about three more grounds. it finnally started to crank. it never turned over. i checked to see if i had spark and there wasnt any. i had to rewire the distributor and add the crank angle sensor and the tdc sensor. i cant figure out why shes not firing. i only had to add two wires to the set up. other then having to change the dpfi to mpfi. i did all that and i even soldered my connections. :( i still can figure out whats goin on. its really gettin on my nerves, its been three years and just to hear the starter turn made my day but i want to hear her run. another problem i looked at was the ecu. it was throwing a code 6 which is the coolant temp sensor. but i had to cut a wire and replace it for either the tdc or the cas sensors. please help me. i also checked my fuel line and there isnt any freakin gas. i tried to use startin fluid but that wasnt my only prob. she didnt have SPARK.?????????? :unsure: DAMMIT

yeah fuel pump works. i think im just going to go with an external one though. the lines might be clogged. :D go look at the for sale forum if you guys want a ported ls motor and tranny (cable) cheap as hell.

Back