B18C1 Help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

1drumlinear

iight check it out i need some major help. I just swapped a 1997 jdm B18C1 in my 2000 Civic Ex. I am using my original wire harness. Everything is hooked up correct but the call bogs out when I smash the gas at about 5,000rpms and I am getting an EGR error code. I am using a 1997 jdm p72 ecu. I thought that those ecu's and engines did not come with an EGR. Can somebody, anybody help please.

well just to let you kow that motor swap was illegal. ur not supposed to put an older motor in your car but its all good. seems to me like its a vaccum leak somewhere

looking for it

i will try and look for it today. but like mentioned before everything is hooked up right. this should have been a plug and play swap. as mentioned in articles of my studies.

i dont think i had to i have the skunk2 IM. what wire harness should i be using?

what do you need to swap agsr in a 95 del sol and will i be worth it

please help

Start your own thread. And use the damn search button. There are 465979841320564985641651498654 articles on swaps all over this site and the rest of the internet. If you can't do some searching, then you aren't ready to do a swap.

Back