b18c1 into 2000 hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

joe_bocc

It should be the easiest to swap. OBD II engine into an OBD II car. Shouldn't you have a helm's manual or something like that if your doing your own swap?

yeah a manual won't hurt at all, depends on how much you know too, but it can't really hurt, you don't have a difficult swap on your hands, just wiring vtec, no big deal, the only obsticle that you might have is what kind of obd the gsr ecu is.... 96-98 the plugs differ from 99-00, but they make jumper harnesses for that

I recommend you to get a helm manual. Why? Because none of these dumbasses can help you out with anything except telling you what kind of stuff you need. They can't give you any instruction man. I just did my swap a couple of days ago and they can't even help me out with any of the wiring stuff except telling me that i need to run this and that. I wired my engine to the ecu by myself. My swap was 1992 b16a Sir2 into a 2000 civic H/B Dx. I'm running obd2.

Originally posted by Holy_racer@Jan 17 2003, 02:01 PM
I recommend you to get a helm manual. Why? Because none of these dumbasses can help you out with anything except telling you what kind of stuff you need. They can't give you any instruction man. I just did my swap a couple of days ago and they can't even help me out with any of the wiring stuff except telling me that i need to run this and that. I wired my engine to the ecu by myself. My swap was 1992 b16a Sir2 into a 2000 civic H/B Dx. I'm running obd2.

Yeah cause none of us all have time to type up a 46544 page step by step how to on how to swap a engine. You could go into detail enough that you could write a book on how to remove an engine. Oh wait, there IS a book on how to swap an engine. Buy it.

Ooohh holy shit Mr. swap god over here swapped a sir2 into a ek hatch. :worthy: :rolleyes:

Back