1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b18c1 into 2000 hatch

Discussion in 'ECU's, Electronics, and Tuning' started by joe_bocc, Dec 24, 2002.

1. joe_bocc

joe_bocc Junior Member

It should be the easiest to swap. OBD II engine into an OBD II car. Shouldn't you have a helm's manual or something like that if your doing your own swap?

2. prawjEKt Cx

prawjEKt Cx Senior Member

yeah a manual won't hurt at all, depends on how much you know too, but it can't really hurt, you don't have a difficult swap on your hands, just wiring vtec, no big deal, the only obsticle that you might have is what kind of obd the gsr ecu is.... 96-98 the plugs differ from 99-00, but they make jumper harnesses for that

3. Holy_racer

Holy_racer Member

I recommend you to get a helm manual. Why? Because none of these dumbasses can help you out with anything except telling you what kind of stuff you need. They can't give you any instruction man. I just did my swap a couple of days ago and they can't even help me out with any of the wiring stuff except telling me that i need to run this and that. I wired my engine to the ecu by myself. My swap was 1992 b16a Sir2 into a 2000 civic H/B Dx. I'm running obd2.

4. SolReaver

SolReaver Senior Member

Yeah cause none of us all have time to type up a 46544 page step by step how to on how to swap a engine. You could go into detail enough that you could write a book on how to remove an engine. Oh wait, there IS a book on how to swap an engine. Buy it.

Ooohh holy shit Mr. swap god over here swapped a sir2 into a ek hatch. :worthy: :rolleyes:

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted