b18c1 into 93 dx extra tranny wires

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bigmikerican

heres a quick question has anybody experienced extra wires for the transmission meaning my mechanic has it all wired up and it starts and runs but theres extra tranny wires that dont plug into anything? has anyone experienced this now keep in mind my swap is an auto swap and the motor and tranny is jdm going into an auto chassis 93 civic dx hatch

:mad: Im gonna lose it he has the car running all the wires hooked up except extra wires from the tranny that he doesnt know where they go and he had the transmission shop right across from his shop look at it and they didnt know what was goin on eithere so he calls me tells me its running but i have to shift it its not shifting automatically does anyone know what this idiot id doing wrong and do you know where in NJ i can take my car to finally get it done right :blink: HEEEELLLLPPPPPP :worthy:

ok, so you put an auto swap into an auto car?

there is no auto b18c1 tranny.....
more so, b18c1 is not jdm, its usdm....

take a pic of the plug/harness.

and also, do you have the right automatic ecu?

ok ill try to take a picture tomorrow of the extra plugs and yeah i have an auto dx and im putting a b18c1 with auto tranny and ecu and wiring harness (bought it from anarchy motors on ebay and thats what the description said) and theres no auto gsr in the us but there is jdm the ecu is a p72 and everything is auto what can be the problem? im going crazy its been over almost a month trying to get this swap done

ok lets say its a gsr jdm version they do have auto gsr in japan not usdm so b18c gsr auto swap into my 93 civic dx auto chassy everything is wired up and it starts and runs but he has some tranny wires that dont plug into anything and when he test drove it he had to shift the drives by hand meaning he had to take the auto shifter out it in drive one then two it wasnt engaging automatically what could be the problem anyone can you help has anyone run into this problem

Back