B18c1 into 99 Si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jwash1235

Hey guys just got done dropen a B18 into my si. Car strarts up and seems to idle ok, but as soon as you try to give it any gas it bogs out and dies. We chipped the P2t for the GSR motor. Will this work? Also does the other sound like timing? it is throwing CEL and we are just waiting for the code reader. I have a skunk intake for the GSR and used the Skunk throttle body from my B16 so when we changed the throttle body we had to make the gasket for a temp fix while the right part came in and my buddy thinks this is the cause of the problem. But I'm not fully convinced..

Thanks for the help

you need to get that code before you can do anything
go out to your car with a paper clip, jump the connector at the ECU, read the flashes on the CEL in the cluster.

long flashes count for 10
short flashes count for 1
reference your CEL, fix that, then see how it runs

Will the iacv work from my si motor on the 96 gsr motor its on there now but it just threw another light for iacv I looked up the parts and they are different part numbers

Well I have the B16A2 block with skunk 2 intake manifold and DC headers I used the wiring harness, injectors, and throttle body for the swap but motor runs good looking for offers on the block though

i just put a B16A2 in my 99 si. How much you asking for the header and intake manifold shipped to 85365

Back