b18c1 into a 2000si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

99siboost

just bought a 2000si from insurance auto auction. it was a theft recovery and they stole the motor, tranny, ecu, and the engine harness. i just bought a 95 gsr engine and tranny. i also picked up a 98 civic dx harness cause thats all i could find, but it is a auto and it is obd2a and the car is obd2b. how do i make this work?!!!! :angry: :worthy:

i also know that i can't use the obd2a-b ecu cause of the crank fluk sensor.... thats why i bought a chipped p28 and also cut the plugs for the 95 gsr ecu off can i hard wire the obd1 into the 0bd2a to get r done?? please help!!! :worthy:

I believe putting a 95 engine into an 00 chassis is illegal. It'd be easier for you to pick up an 00 or 01 b18c1 with the tranny and ecu.

To answer your question, you can't use an obd2a harness in an obd2b car. Period. You also cannot use an auto harness on a 5spd motor. And I guarantee that you're gonna fuck something up trying to make your own conversion harness.

Go buy a 99-00 Si harness and an obd2b-obd1 jumper. I promise you that you cannot make an obd2a auto harness work in a 99-00 Si.

Originally posted by civicious@Jan 16 2005, 03:51 PM
To answer your question, you can't use an obd2a harness in an obd2b car. Period. You also cannot use an auto harness on a 5spd motor. And I guarantee that you're gonna fuck something up trying to make your own conversion harness.

Go buy a 99-00 Si harness and an obd2b-obd1 jumper. I promise you that you cannot make an obd2a auto harness work in a 99-00 Si.
[post=446501]Quoted post[/post]​

thats what i needed to know thank you. :ph34r:

Back