b18c1 Into A 96 civic dx,Mount+axel q's

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

4drCivicTypeR

ok im putting a 96-98 integra type-r mtor into my 96 civic dx,what mounts do i need to use or get>? and also.will the axels from the itr work even tho there from a 5lug car?..thanx alot and please be descriptive with any replys!thanx ./

on your post title its states b18c1 thats a GSR engine type R is B18c or the US version is the b18c5 so do you have a GSR or a real type R ???????the mounts you can use yours its just the brackets you need youll need the 99 civic si rear trany bracket not the mount the bracket and on the other ones youll also need the timing belt mount bracket here they are your gonna need #7 and the one that says A-5-20 got two studs stickin out.The axles from the itr will work if you have the motor in your car pulled out with the axle pulled from the hub slip the axle in there and see if it works . hop this helps let me know. the wirings the hard part. i got tons of info

thanks steve

If they are JDM five lug axles, no, they are 36mm and you hubs are 32mm. You can use almost any other B series axles, 99-00 Si, 94+ Integra, CTR, 94-97 DelSol vtec, 96-97 JDM ITR four lug, but not JDM ITR five lug.

Back