B18c1 Long block Tranny and Ecu

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

fr17724

Here we go i have a sick budget i want this thing to be a boosted monster lets get started the engine has 65k on it and so does the tranny Tell me ur ideas on a monster boost build im talking i want at least 400 if not 500 hp its a drag car going in a 1995 civic hatch

dude you cant even figure out why your CEL is on.. what makes you think you can build a 500hp monster

Here we go i have a sick budget i want this thing to be a boosted monster lets get started the engine has 65k on it and so does the tranny Tell me ur ideas on a monster boost build im talking i want at least 400 if not 500 hp its a drag car going in a 1995 civic hatch

Go to a machine shop and tell them the power goal you want and they will write a large number down on paper... this number is what YOU will be paying THEM to build your monster. Than get your check book out for fuel system, engine management, tuning and most importantly, a high quality turbo setup.

more then that for sure i wanna let u know i took ur advice i called peak boost and bought a b series turbo kit based aroung the garret gt28rs its gonna be great that was for my b20 vtec civic hatch

:werd:

You aren't ready to build something like that by yourself.

Hopefully your "sick" budget is at least $10k.

I'm wondering what your "sick" budget is like in order to be able to complete such a feat like this. (notice the proper punctuation, which helps in reading exactly what I'm trying to say too.) :D

i say go for it!!! but with 20k i would really think about going boosted k series

Back