1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AR b18c1 motor and tranny and turbo goodies

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by Rogerd, Jun 19, 2011.

1. Rogerd

Rogerd New Member

I have a b18c1 motor and tranny for sale, the motor has the engine harness still attached, this motor was pulled from my 96 gsr and is now in a hatch that i am not going to finish because i have different plans.

motor has a little over 10k on the rebuild and runs very strong, no special internals all factory. has dsm injectors, has the 5-speed manual gsr tranny with an act stage 3 clutch, tranny is smooth.

also i have a precision 60t turbo, with b series header -no play in turbo, tial 38mm wastegate , downpipe, turbonetics raptor bov, and spearco intercooler - intercooler is just a leftover from another build (it has seen its better days) also i have uper intercooler pipe to intake that the bov mounts to, and turbo to intercooler pipe, it only needs one more pipe i just missplaced it.

I have a p72 ecu that is tuned w/hondata for this motor and turbo, pushing right at 9 pounds of boost.

looking to trade all for another project car - anything really just no auto's plz

txt for questions or offers 870-758-2011

sorry for crappy pics
    [​IMG]
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    [​IMG]
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted