AR b18c1 motor and tranny and turbo goodies

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Rogerd

I have a b18c1 motor and tranny for sale, the motor has the engine harness still attached, this motor was pulled from my 96 gsr and is now in a hatch that i am not going to finish because i have different plans.

motor has a little over 10k on the rebuild and runs very strong, no special internals all factory. has dsm injectors, has the 5-speed manual gsr tranny with an act stage 3 clutch, tranny is smooth.

also i have a precision 60t turbo, with b series header -no play in turbo, tial 38mm wastegate , downpipe, turbonetics raptor bov, and spearco intercooler - intercooler is just a leftover from another build (it has seen its better days) also i have uper intercooler pipe to intake that the bov mounts to, and turbo to intercooler pipe, it only needs one more pipe i just missplaced it.

I have a p72 ecu that is tuned w/hondata for this motor and turbo, pushing right at 9 pounds of boost.

looking to trade all for another project car - anything really just no auto's plz

txt for questions or offers 870-758-2011

sorry for crappy pics

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Back