B18c1 OBDII v.2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

spOonPLS.

Can a b18c1 obd2 v.2 fit in a 99-00 civic hatch with no problem.....i know it plugs right in but i was wondering if i need different motor mounts. I'm sure you guys heard this question before, but i could not find the answer. I know that 96-98 hatches need a si rear motor mount only and everthing else drops right in.....thanks for your help.....

I just installed a b16b(civic type r) into a buddies car (a 1999)the wiring harness needs some modification some of the sensors on the stock harness go to differnet spots on any b series ecu the alternator plugs are differnt so u have to use the plug from the gsr motor and they may be a extra wire that will need to be clipped it goes to the ecu it is not really importan. the rear tranny mount must be a sir mount from 99 up Only no other mount will fit without a lot of modification u will need the front tranny mount as well from a sir and the drivers side top mount will also need to be changed. u will need to unbolt the timming cover and remove it from behind it simply changing the top peice of it wont work u need the whole thing trust me. if u want email me for more info i have a lot of experience withe honda swap i ahev doen like 12 so if u want i can get u all the wiring u wil need and tell u how to do it. peace

brent_hawke@hotmail.com

Back