B18C1 swap 94 Civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TechChris

Hi

I am swapping a B18C1 into my 94 Civic Ex. My question is? I know I will need shift linkage, a 94+ power steering pump and bracket, and an AC bracket. Can I use a 95 Integra AC compressor and bracket for my swap or do I need to use the 94-97 Del Sol bracket? Also what air intake would fit on this hybrid?

Thanks
Chris

hey i have a 92 with a gsr and there u have to options u can use a del sol si bracket and use your gsr ac or u can use the gsr ac bracket and ac and find a company in your area that makes high pressure hoses

it will be hard ot find a bracket off a del sol with a b16 then finding the 2 ac lines of a ls integra and take the lines off of your civic and that them to a high pressure hose repair company and they will make u two ac hoses with your civic ends on one side and the integra ends on the other, this is what i did and it cost me only 25 dollars and it was done in 15 minutes.

ps if u do dicided to use the gsr ac bracket u should save the rubber end peice off of your civic d series bracket and bolt it up to the gsr's because the gsr rubber peice will not fit

if u have any more questions email me
oches@earthlink.net B)

Back